If for some reason your current eCommerce system does not have an export feature, here are the steps you can follow to manually get each of your image URLs. For your image to show within your ShopTab, Facebook requires you to include the link to your image on your website or an image hosting website for an image to display on your ShopTab. This URL to image or image_link is what tells Facebook the website address to download the image from to display on your Facebook ShopTab.
To manually determine your image_link (URl To Image) here are 2 options you can follow:
Option A - Right Click On Image File (use this option if you can right click on your image)
1) Visit the product page of your website that you want to get the image for and right click with your mouse over the image
2) Each Internet Browser is slightly different but on most click on either View Image Properties, View Image Info or on some browsers such as Safari it will read Copy Image Address (if you are following Safari instructions click on Copy Image Address and skip to step 4)
3) If you see View Image Info or View Image Properties click on that option. A box will pop open and in that you will see a link that looks like: http://www.domainname.com/images/productname.jpg. Copy this link
4) Log into ShopTab admin and in the URL to Image (or on data feed image_link) paste the website address into the field. Make sure it is a full website address including http://
5) After done press update and your image will be displayed on your Facebook ShopTab
Option B - View Source (use this option if you are unable to right click on your image due to browser settings or copyright issues)
1) Visit the product page of your website that you want to get the image for and on your Internet Browser click on View in the title bar
2) Under the View options of your Internet Browser click on View Source
3) You will want to look in your View Source for the website URL address of your image file. A good way to do this is search the source code for text near the image and look for a file name such as imageproductname.jpg. You can use the Find feature of your Internet Browser or keyboard shortcut such as ctrl-f and look for .jpg to find the image files in your View Source code.
4) Once you locate your image file name you will want to copy the address of that image file name and paste it into your Internet Browser to make sure it works. Most websites will only give the folder and actual fillename and eliminate the actual full address (such as you might see <img src="/folder/images/products/productname.jpg" border=0 alt="product name">. Make sure to add your full website address into the Internet Browser along with the path to your image file name. Based on the example above the full path would be: http://www.domainname.com/folder/images/products/productname.jpg
5) After making sure the image URL is accurate then copy the proper URL to product image and log into ShopTab admin and in the URL to Image (or on data feed image_link) paste the website address into the field. Make sure it is a full website address including http://
6) After done press update and your image will be displayed on your Facebook ShopTab
Before doing this manually you might want to contact your Website eCommerce shopping cart company to find out from them how to export all your product URLs and product image URLs. Most popular eCommece shopping cart systems have one click export features such as Google Base export. If you can get an export of your site that is the easiest way to get all the proper website addresses to each of your products and product image URLs. If you can get an export follow these data feed instructions to import all your products into ShopTab.
If you run into any issues please open a support ticket.