(The text link and image in the apps section may be customized)
The features of the White-Label feature include:
- With Multi-Shop feature activated all associated stores will be under the same white-label setting
Requirements for use:
- Must be a an Ultimate Pro account user
- Feature may be activated under the Settings/Advanced Option section of ShopTab admin
You will activate this feature under the Settings/Options tab and check the box for the option noted below.
If turned on as a Multi-User (supporting multiple fan page accounts) all stores will have the white-label option turned on.
Note that the white-label feature does not include:
- Any administration screens
- Notifications – emails for registration confirmation, billing issues or termination (each will go to email address in the Personal tab)
- Monthly billing invoices (may be turned off)
- Facebook social features (i.e. Share currently) that are linked to the App in Facebook and can't be edited for white-labeling since Facebook won't allow this to be modified. The Twitter post may exclude the ShopTab reference. Example of a FB Share below.